Key West's Premier Jet Ski Tour
Looking for an upscale adventure? Experience a scenic and intimate 27 mile guided tour around Key West! Enjoy sights around the Atlantic Ocean, Gulf of Mexico, remote islands including a stop at a sandbar and Southernmost Point! We limit our tour to only brand new Yamaha 4 jet skis to ensure a fun and safe experience with a handful of your newest friends! Upon check in and boarding our expert crew will go over instruction and safety instruction. Then enjoy a fun fast paced tour with some Key West history.
Guests are responsible for any damage incurred during the tour at a rate of $100 per inch of repair.
- Check in by 9:30am mandatory
- Be at least 18 years with a valid government issued I.D.
- Anyone 18 and born after January 1, 1988 is required to take the Florida Safe Boaters Tests prior to your check in. Test may be completed here: Florida boating license | Official Boat License Course & Online Boating Safety Exam | BoatTests101.com.
- Understand English to receive proper safety instructions
- 5 years or younger. All riders must be at least 6 years old.
- Under the influence of alcohol
- Unable to understand and speak English
- Valid government issued ID (photocopies not accepted)
- Cash to tip your crew
6 yrs +
10 AM, 12 PM, 2 PM, 4 PM, 6 PM