Sunset Power Play - $99 Spring Break Special
Late Afternoon Adventure and Sunset Sail - All Inclusive! Jet Skiing, ParaSailing, Sunset Sail and more, along with food and drinks!
Boarding Starts 1/2 Hour Before. Please bring a valid, government issued photo ID. Some activities and enjoying alcoholic beverages require that we verify your age. All prices do not include Florida sales tax.
Sebago’s Sunset Power Play Adventure Includes!
- All Activities: Jet Ski, Parasail, Kayaks, Paddle Boards and more
- Key West Famous Sunset Sail
- Appetizers: including Cold Cut Sliders, Shrimp Cocktail, Hummus Stuffed Sweet Peppers, Caprese Skewers and Cookies.
- Beverages: Soda, water, Beer, wine and champagne included after jet skis.
KEY WEST'S ONLY SUNSET & WATERSPORTS ADVENTURE - BEST VALUE
$99 Spring Break Special - Reg. $119
Gather up your friends and experience two of Key West's best adventures in one trip, Watersports and Sunsets aboard Sebago's Cubed, a modern 60' fast cat.
Experience a full late afternoon of watersports action in the tropical warm Key West waters with Jet Skis, parasailing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, and other water toys all included in the price. So are your snacks and all beverages. No extra charges! Nobody does it better than Sebago Watersports!
Sebago is famous for its delectable spread prepared daily by our own kitchen. While dishes can vary, a typical late afternoon spread includes Cold Cut Sliders, Shrimp Cocktail, Hummus Stuffed Sweet Peppers, Caprese Skewers and Cookies. Beverages are soda, water, beer, wine and champagne included after jet skis.
So Many Activities To Choose From… So Much Fun…
We spend an hour + at Sebago's secluded water park so everyone gets a turn on the toys of their choice. Your ship remains docked at the floating playground which means you can relax on-board and enjoy the food and drink or take breaks while other guests play in the water.
- No experience necessary. Our state-of-the-art boats feature extended platforms which allow gentle, dry takeoffs and landings. Key West parasailing is awesome – on a clear day view the entire island and surrounding water for up to 12 miles. Wonder at the quiet stillness of floating 300 feet up in the sky. Scan the crystal clear waters for the abundant sea life below including dolphins, turtles, fish and rays.
- Jet Skis
- Time for an exhilarating ride on our Jetskis. Whether you are a pro or a newbie, Key West Jet Skis are a blast! Take your own out or share the excitement with another person on board. Our experienced crew will provide you with Jet Ski instructions and answer all your questions before you start zipping around the Caribbean’s turquoise waters.
- Banana Boat Ride
- Its so simple and yet so much fun. Our banana boat holds up to 4 people and can be enjoyed by the whole family. Just let our crew know how fast you want to go, then let the thrills begin.
- More Water Toys
- Guaranteed to make you giggle and feel like a kid again. Fun for the whole family on our jumbo WaterMat, Water Trampoline and Water Slide. There is over 240 square feet of fun on the Water Mat - walk on water, slip and slide, run and jump! Take a break from the toys - grab a noodle float and play/relax in the warm sea.
- Paddle Board and Kayaking
- Serenity now. After hours of activity, slow down, refresh, and soak in the beauty that surrounds you with a kayak or paddle board. Key West's calm waters are perfectly suited for both. Kayaks hold 2 people - you can explore on your own or share with a companion. Not sure how to paddle a kayak or stand up on a board? Our crew will answer all your questions. Now start paddling!
As the golden hour and sunset approaches...
After an hour or so of adventure, it's time to set sail into the sunset. Snack on chips and dip or yummy chocolate chip cookies. Wash it all down with your choice of complimentary beer, wine, champagne, soft drinks and filtered water. Then relax and enjoy the balmy breeze as Key West's famous sunset unfolds and your amazing and memorable evening winds down.
Jet Ski & Parasailing Safety Restrictions
IMPORTANT JET SKI INFO
If you were born on or after January 1, 1988, Florida law requires that you pass the Florida Safe Boaters Exam to Operate Jet Skis. Please bring a valid photo ID. If you are required to take the test, please check-in a minimum of 1 hour before boarding (9:00AM). There is a $3.00 fee for the test.
Every member of your party must check-in to sign a waiver and receive a boarding pass. Your safety and enjoyment is Sebago’s number one concern. Once you begin to enjoy alcoholic beverages, you will no longer be allowed to operate Jet Skis.
You will not be able to participate in any Jet Ski activities without a valid, government issued photo ID, regardless of your age. You must be at least 16 years of age or older to operate Jet Skis on your own. Children under the age of 16 can ride as a passenger on a Jet Ski driven by a licensed driver.
Jet Skis are located in the water about 30 feet from the floating barge. You must be able to swim from the floating barge to the Jet Skis. Life vests are mandatory and will assist if you are not a comfortable swimmer in the water.
IMPORTANT PARASAILING INFO
You must be 6 years or older to parasail. No one under the age of 6 is permitted to ride in the parasail boat.
Parasailing is subject to weight limits (a minimum combined of 150 pounds and a maximum combined of 450 pounds), weather conditions, and the captain’s discretion for safety.