Where do we check-in for our tour?
Please check-in 30 minutes prior to departure. Every member of your party must check-in to sign a waiver and receive a boarding pass.
All Tours (Except the Casa Marina Parasailing) leave from our Historic Seaport Location.
Sebago’s street address is 205 Elizabeth Street, Unit I, Key West FL 33040.
We are located on the Harborwalk at the Historic Key West Seaport. From Elizabeth Street, walk down Lazy Way Lane, past “Yours and Mayan” and the “Fisherman's Cafe”, we are the next to last shop on the right. Or from the end of William Street, make a left down Lazy Way Lane passing Schooner Wharf Bar. Sebago’s check-in office will be on the left-hand side.
Where do we check-in for Casa Marina Resort Parasailing?
This is our only tour that does not depart from the Historic Key West Seaport. This tour departs from the Waldorf Astoria Casa Marina Resort pier.
The Resort is located at 714 Seminole Street, which is on the southern side of the island, about a 5 minute cab ride or a 30 minute walk from our main location. When you reach the Casa Marina Resort, go through the metal gate at the back-end of the hotel by the pier (corner of Seminole and Alberta). Check in at the beach activities shack.
Contact Sebago Watersports
Sebago Tour Reservations:
Phone: 305-294-5687 or toll free at 800-507-9955
General email: email@example.com
Our business office fax number is 305-292-7788
Sebago Private Charters:
Ask for Courtney
Our business office is open daily from 8:00AM - 5:00PM in the winter and 8:00AM - 6:30PM in the summer. If you have a question after-hours, you call our reservation number until 10:00PM Eastern Time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there parking available?
- There is no parking at our office but you may unload passengers in front of our office and proceed to the lot on Greene Street. The most convenient city parking lot is at Margaret and Caroline Street with pay machines in center of the lot. Also, there are parking spots on Caroline or Elizabeth Streets with pay machines. Our check-in office (low yellow building) is at 205 Elizabeth Street, Unit I, which is Lazy Way Lane between William Street and Elizabeth Street on the Harbor Walk. We are between The Schooner Wharf Bar and the Conch Republic Seafood Company.
- Will we see wildlife on our tours?
- The Florida Keys and the living reef are full of wildlife and it is common to see fish and marine animals, however that can’t be guaranteed. In addition, there are many beautiful birds such as bald eagles, frigates, herons and ospreys that call the Florida Keys home. Our eco tour, Island 'Ting, is a great way to learn about the Florida Keys ecosystem and see lots of fish and birds all in one trip.
- Am I guaranteed to be on the ship described in the tour?
- We try to use the ship described in each tour but there are times where a similar Sebago Watersports ship may be substituted. For instance, Sebago Cubed catamaran may be used instead of Marquesa catamaran or Appledore V schooner may be used instead of Appledore II schooner.
- Are there any restrictions on the tours?
Sebago wants everyone to have a fun and safe day on the water. All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please bring a valid, government issued photo ID. Some activities and the consumption of alcoholic beverages require that we verify your age.
You will not be able to participate in any jet ski activities without a photo ID, regardless of your age. You must be at least 16 years of age or older to operate jet skis on your own. Children under the age of 16 can ride as a passenger on a jet ski driven by a licensed driver. Jet skis are located in the water about 30 feet from the floating barge. You must be able to swim from the floating barge to the jet skis. Buoyancy vests and floatation noodles are available if you are not comfortable in the water. By Florida law, anyone born on or after January 1st 1988, must bring a valid photo ID and pass a Temporary Safe Boating Test for a $3 fee in order to operate the jet skis. If you are required to take the test, please notify us at check-in. Please arrive an hour before departure to take the test. The test consists of 25 questions. Study guides will be provided before the tour.
Children must be 6 years or older. No one under the age of 6 is permitted to ride in the parasail boat. Parasailing is subject to weight limits (a minimum combined of 150 pounds and a maximum combined of 450 pounds), weather conditions, and the captain’s discretion for safety.
Sebago is safety conscious and enforces the following rules on passengers drinking alcohol on the tours: On snorkel trips, you must be finished snorkeling before enjoying any alcoholic beverages. For passengers not snorkeling, the bar opens once the ship arrives at the reef. On the Power Adventure, you must be finished snorkeling and riding on jet skis before drinking alcohol.
- What is your Cancellation Policy?
Sebago Watersports Cancellation Policy
If your tour is cancelled due to the Captain’s discretion and/or weather then you will receive a full refund or option to re-book your tour on another date based on availability.
Guests cancelling their tour reservations 24 hours or more prior to departure are eligible to receive a full refund or can elect to re-book the tour on another date based on availability.
Guests cancelling their tour reservations less than 24 hours before departure are not eligible for a refund and will forfeit 100% of their payment.
- Where can I store my belongings?
- We do not have lockers or storage facilities in our office. Parties are welcome to bring a beach bag or backpack with personal belongings on our boats. However, if you have large luggage or suitcases these would be best stored at your hotel or vehicle.
- Can I book tours online?
- Yes, all tours can be booked online. Please note that we require a minimum of 1 hour in advance to book tours online. Or you can contact our office directly to ask about short-term bookings.
- Are there vegetarian options on tours?
- Sebago Watersports prepares all food fresh for each tour in our own catering kitchen. Upon advance request, we will gladly provide vegetarian options.
- Do I need to pay for my food and drinks on the tour?
- No, your tour is all-inclusive. Each tour is different, look at tour description to see what is included in yours. Food is served buffet style – so come hungry! Drinks again differ by tour, look to see what is included with yours. It’s an open bar policy on all of our tours. In addition to the free drinks described in the tour, Marquesa offers a full service liquor bar where you can purchase cocktails.
- Do I need to bring my own snorkel equipment?
- No, we provide you with all you need, including sanitized snorkel, mask, fins and buoyancy compensator vest. If you already own snorkel equipment, you are welcome to bring it along and use it on the tour.
- Should I wear my swimsuit or change on the boat?
- It is easier to wear your suit to the tour. There aren’t any changing facilities at our office. However If you do need to change after boarding, there is a changing area in the head.
- Are there bathrooms and shower facilities on board my ship?
- Yes, each of Sebago Watersports ships is equipped to maximize your comfort with heads (that’s nautical for bathroom). In addition, each of the catamarans, Marquesa, Sebago Cubed, Sebago Flyer, and Pelican, have a fresh water rinse.
- Are there bathrooms at your check-in office?
- While there are no bathrooms at our office, there are public bathrooms conveniently located nearby at the marina. Out of our office, turn right and continue past Schooner Wharf. The bathrooms are on the right, before you reach Turtle Kraals.
- What should I bring with me?
For daytime sails, bring along your towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, bathing suit, and camera. If your tour includes use of waverunners bring along a valid I.D.
For sunset sails, bring along your hat, sunglasses and camera.
If you want to drink alcoholic beverages on your tour, remember your photo I.D. to show you are at least 21 years old.
- Should I tip the crew?
- It is customary to tip your crew and always appreciated. Similar to a restaurant, a 15-20% tip is appropriate.