All day - All Inclusive! Sailing, reef snorkeling, Jet Skiing, ParaSailing and more, along with food and drinks!
Ages 11 & Under:
Boarding Starts 1/2 Hour Before. Please bring a valid, government issued photo ID. Some activities and enjoying alcoholic beverages require that we verify your age. All prices do not include Florida sales tax.
Sebago’s Power Adventure Includes!
- All Activities: Snorkel, Jet Ski, Parasail, Kayaks, Paddle Boards and more
- Continental Breakfast, Full Buffet Lunch and Afternoon Snack
- Soft Drinks and Filtered Water Throughout Tour
- Beer and Wine After Water Sports
KEY WEST'S BEST ALL DAY WATER ADVENTURE
Enjoy our day-long tour on one of Sebago's luxurious 60' catamarans. Perfect for families or large groups with something for everyone. Full day of action in the tropical waters with snorkeling, Jet Skis, parasailing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, and other water toys all included in the price. So is your breakfast, lunch, snacks, and all beverages. No extra charges! Nobody does it better than Sebago.
Departing from Key West's Historic Seaport, you set out with sails unfurled, to your first destination - snorkeling the coral reef. During the sail, enjoy a delicious continental breakfast, prepared fresh in Sebago’s own catering kitchen.
Never experienced the thrill of snorkeling? No worries. Sebago provides all the equipment and professional instruction. Our coral reef, even though it's 7 miles from land, is in sheltered, shallow waters perfect for snorkeling.
Enjoy the underwater world for about an hour taking in the beautiful corals and colorful fish. If you are unfamiliar with our many reef inhabitants, ask our knowledgeable crew and take a look at the fish identification card we carry on board. There is so much to see and learn!
After exploring the reef, there is easy access back aboard with the Stairway to the Sea. Wash off the salt with our fresh water rinse. Spread out, bask in the Caribbean sun or grab a seat in the shade under our covered deck.
Then get ready for your next destination - Sebago's secluded water park with all the best toys. During the hour-long sail, feast on the lunch buffet. Sebago is famous for its delectable spread prepared daily by our own kitchen. While dishes can vary, a typical lunch includes peel-and-eat shrimp, fried chicken, assorted Boar's Head meats and cheeses, breads, side salads, fresh fruit and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
So Many Activities To Choose From… So Much Fun…
We spend almost 3 hours at Sebago's secluded water park so everyone gets a turn on the toys of their choice. Your ship remains docked at the floating playground which means you can relax onboard and enjoy the food and drink or take breaks while other family members play in the water.
- No experience necessary. Our state-of-the-art boats feature extended platforms which allow gentle, dry takeoffs and landings. Key West parasailing is awesome – on a clear day view the entire island and surrounding water for up to 12 miles. Wonder at the quiet stillness of floating 300 feet up in the sky. Scan the crystal clear waters for the abundant sea life below including dolphins, turtles, fish and rays.
- Jet Skis
- Time for an exhilarating ride on our Jetskis. Whether you are a pro or a newbie, Key West Jet Skis are a blast! Take your own out or share the excitement with another person on board. Our experienced crew will provide you with Jet Ski instructions and answer all your questions before you start zipping around the Caribbean’s turquoise waters.
- Banana Boat Ride
- Its so simple and yet so much fun. Our banana boat holds up to 4 people and can be enjoyed by the whole family. Just let our crew know how fast you want to go, then let the thrills begin.
- More Water Toys
- Guaranteed to make you giggle and feel like a kid again. Fun for the whole family on our jumbo WaterMat, Water Trampoline and Water Slide. There is over 240 square feet of fun on the Water Mat - walk on water, slip and slide, run and jump! Take a break from the toys - grab a noodle float and play/relax in the warm sea.
- Paddle Board and Kayaking
- Serenity now. After hours of activity, slow down, refresh, and soak in the beauty that surrounds you with a kayak or paddle board. Key West's calm waters are perfectly suited for both. Kayaks hold 2 people - you can explore on your own or share with a companion. Not sure how to paddle a kayak or stand up on a board? Our crew will answer all your questions. Now start paddling!
As the Day Ends…
After hours of adventure, it's time to return to land. Snack on chips and dip or yummy chocolate chip cookies. Wash it all down with your choice of complimentary beer, wine, soft drinks and filtered water. Then relax and enjoy the balmy breeze as Key West comes into view and your amazing day winds down.
Jet Ski & Parasailing Safety Restrictions
IMPORTANT JET SKI INFO
If you were born on or after January 1, 1988, Florida law requires that you pass the Florida Safe Boaters Exam to Operate Jet Skis. Please bring a valid photo ID. If you are required to take the test, please check-in a minimum of 1 hour before boarding (9:00AM). There is a $3.00 fee for the test.
Every member of your party must check-in to sign a waiver and receive a boarding pass. Your safety and enjoyment is Sebago’s number one concern. Once you begin to enjoy alcoholic beverages, you will no longer be allowed to operate Jet Skis.
You will not be able to participate in any Jet Ski activities without a valid, government issued photo ID, regardless of your age. You must be at least 16 years of age or older to operate Jet Skis on your own. Children under the age of 16 can ride as a passenger on a Jet Ski driven by a licensed driver.
Jet Skis are located in the water about 30 feet from the floating barge. You must be able to swim from the floating barge to the Jet Skis. Life vests are mandatory and will assist if you are not a comfortable swimmer in the water.
IMPORTANT PARASAILING INFO
You must be 6 years or older to parasail. No one under the age of 6 is permitted to ride in the parasail boat.
Parasailing is subject to weight limits (a minimum combined of 150 pounds and a maximum combined of 450 pounds), weather conditions, and the captain’s discretion for safety.